What's more, all of the funds raised from the many prizes, auctions and donation envelopes will go to support the Red Cross Victorian Bushfire Appeal 2009,
You see we're all Melbourne women, feeling powerless to change the devastation that last weekend's fire storms had on people living in Victoria.
Many of those killed and left homeless are from the very outskirts of our city. Most people know someone who has lost loved ones, friends, or property in these areas.
So rather than just feel powerless, we decided to take action and RAISE MONEY amongst our favourite people - other Women.
We're inviting ALL women (businesswomen and stay-at-home mums) to join us for The Phoenix Lunch.
About The Phoenix Lunch
NEXT THURSDAY 19th February 2009
AT Box Hill Golf Club,
202 Station St
Box Hill Victoria
Cost $35 to cover cost of 2-course meal and wine and tea/coffee (paid in advance)
RSVP TUESDAY 9am 17th February (YES BOOK RIGHT NOW)
All enquiries can be sent to ThePhoenixLunch@gmail.com
There are two registration options and three payment options. You need to book AND pay.
To pay (ESSENTIAL so we have numbers for our venue)
Direct Debit $35 to
BSB 013 – 247, Account No 4870 58027
Whitespaces Management and Marketing Services P/L
PLEASE mark payment as Phoenix and ADD YOUR NAME.
(The $35 for meal etc. Fundraising is with donations, raffles, auction etc)
- Credit Card
(Complete your details on the attached Registration form and fax to 03 9877 2138 or scan and attach to email at ThePhoenixLunch@gmail.com)
- Credit Card Phone Transaction
Ring Janet Powell on 0411 091 419 to complete your transaction by phone.
To Register (ESSENTIAL so we can match you and your payment)
- Complete the Online Registration (I'm no geek, so it's not very pretty but it's functional)
- Complete the PDF Registration Form and fax it back to 03 9877 2138
Download The Phoenix Lunch PDF
What's In It For You?
Well apart from lifting some of that sense of powerlessness and warming the cockles of the heart because you've made a difference ...
- Some Networking Development led by networking expert Brenda Thomson of Networking World. We'll all learn how to use our BEST WOMANLY SKILL - networking. That's to our advantage as both businesswomen with products and services out there in the marketplace, and as consumers seeking great products and services.
- Finding out about the amazing array of women's services from the inserts in your take-away goodies bag.
- Lots of Fun, Laughter, and the very important ESWB (Exchanging of Secret Women's Business, of course!!!) It should be good for meeting new people, finding new ways to make our lives easier AND a bit of HOT gossip as well!
How Will That Help Bushfire Victims?
A Senior CFA Representative will give us some insights on what lies ahead for our state and where our donations will need to be funnelled.
We'll get you opening your purses/wallets for Donation Envelopes (receipts will follow), Auctions, Raffles, Door Prizes, Spot Prizes. All these prizes are being generously donated! (Can you Help?)
IF you feel the need to bring goods for the victims (Red Cross tell us money is best) then please limit the donations to new-only, female, health/personal products and cosmetics and bring them along on the day. There’ll be a box for those donations.
So Are You Coming?
We want to fill our venue with 150 talking women. Can you help us? Can you MAKE TIME to join us at this important charity event?
Even if you live interstate, you could still join us. ;-) Why not consider it? The Cause is worth flying for and worth every flying dollar!