Let's Test YOU
- What's your partner's favourite book of the moment? Is she/he hanging out for the last Harry Potter or settled in to wait for John Howard or George Dubyah's memoir?
- Who is he/she enjoying listening to at the moment? Could it have changed from Norah Jones, Bach, or the red Hot Chilli Peppers?
- What does she/he think of the options in upcoming elections in Australia or the US?
- What is his/her current professional goal?
- If she/he could afford it, what would she/he like to do?
- Which movie/DVD is he/she hanging out to see?
- What does she think about global warming?
- What is he desperate to change about his life at the moment?
- Who does she think will win the Asian Soccer Final, the Tour De France, or even the Bledisloe Cup (YUK! Thugby!)?
- How would he like to improve the house?
See what I mean?
There's lots you DON'T KNOW about your partner and what goes on inside his/her head.
There's also lots you ASSUME you KNOW about the mysteries inside there as well.
Why not be curious and find out more?
Successful business people know that the most effective way to network is to be curious and ask questions.
Humans blossom when given a chance to talk about something they're interested in, have an opinion about, or are passionate about. Wouldn't it be wonderful to see your partner blossom like that?
When did you last snuggle up in front of the fire and just share ideas, opinions, thoughts, dreams?
I guess it's TIME then, isn't it?